The Firm was formed through the union of expert lawyers, in the excellence represented by the work of Francesco Carnelutti; in the sign of a strong drive towards innovation and the due elements of flexibility to guarantee the client the best level of assistance.
A team united by shared values, which aims to ensure the client professionalism and attention, offering the highest quality standards, an in-depth knowledge of specific sectors and timeliness in the response. We build strong client relationships based on trust and loyalty.
The Firm has a strategic alliance with Carnelutti firms in Rome, Paris and a series of best friendship relationships with specialist firms at national and international level, that allow to complete the offer in a broad multidisciplinary framework.
The Firm assisted Kyone, a global influencer marketing agency and part of the Unify Group, the digital division of the TF1 Group, in the acquisition of 51% of the MB New Media Agency in Milan. The transaction led to the creation of a new agency, Ykone Baldi, which currently employs 30 employees in the Talent Management, Project Management, Social Media and Data & Technology departments.
The Court of Cassation, with two recent ordinances (no. 14377/2021 and 14375/2021), has established the principle that the costs of the reconstruction of the post-earthquake of 1980 in Irpinia are borne by the State.
In the present case, the Court upheld the appeals of Anas, successfully assisted by Maurizio d’Albora and Benedetta Bruno of the Carnelutti studio in Naples, seeking reimbursement of the costs incurred in the reconstruction of important road axes.
The principle sanctioned by the Court is particularly important because, by affirming the unfoundedness, in fact and in law, of the unjust discrimination made according to the different nature of the works carried out, it will be able to explain its effects in multiple judgments still in progress before the trial courts.
The Firm and the founder Nicolò Bastianini Carnelutti were selected and mentioned in the magazine ”The Best Lawyer and The Best Corporate Law Firms 2021” of Class Editori group, in M&A Small Cap Practice.
The Firm assisted Unify, a company being part of the French Multimedia Group TF1, in the sale of a majority stake in ”Alfemminile”, one of the most well-know digital information brands consulted by Italian women, to the Gedi Publishing Group assisted by Pedersoli Firm.
According to the agreement, Gedi has acquired 80% of Alfemminile, while Unify retains the remaining 20% share, continuing to ensure the partnership with the skills, content and technology that have allowed the brand to become a reference point on the Italian publishing scene.
On November 12, the Firm will participate in the Virtual Career Fair organized by Bocconi University. The event aims to provide students and recent graduates with a first approach with a working contest and ensure the best professional integration, at the same time meeting the recruitment needs of companies and studios that will take part in it.
The Firm, together with a multidisciplinary group of professionals, formed the Observatory for the Sanitary and Economic Emergency (O.E.S.E.).
was awarded The 2017 Professional of the Year for his work in the TMT and MEDIA sectors
has been selected for inclusion of ‘The Best Lawyers in Italy’ 2020-2021 for his work in CORPORATE LAW
The Firm was mentioned in the Italian legal market overview
Bastianini Carnelutti was selected and mentioned in the magazine ”The Best Lawyers and The Best Corporate Law Firms 2021” of Class Editori Group, in M&A Small Cap Practice
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.